Pengaruh Brand Characteristic, Company Characteristic, dan Consumer-Brand Characteristic pada Brand Loyalty (Studi Kasus: Handphone Nokia di Universitas Kristen Maranatha, Bandung)

Susanti, Ani (0555010) (2009) Pengaruh Brand Characteristic, Company Characteristic, dan Consumer-Brand Characteristic pada Brand Loyalty (Studi Kasus: Handphone Nokia di Universitas Kristen Maranatha, Bandung). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
0555010_Abstract_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (23Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0555010_Appendices.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (226Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0555010_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (19Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0555010_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (60Kb)
[img] Text
0555010_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (143Kb)
[img] Text
0555010_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (146Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0555010_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (18Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0555010_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (40Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0555010_References.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (15Kb) | Preview

Abstract

For company, Brand Characteristic and Company Characteristic possess the use that interrelated with brand confidence include prediction, reputation and competent. This research is about Nokia mobile phone. Sample in this research using non probability sampling method, with purposive sampling technique which is consumer have to know and using Nokia mobile phone product. While the population in this research is peoples that use mobile phone. Data analysis method in this research is double regression method which is emphasize to classic assumption test consist normality test, heteroscedasticity test and multicholinerity with SPSS v.12.00 assistance. Instrument in this research adopted from Riana,2008 research. Based on hypothetic test indicated brand characteristic and company characteristic influential on brand loyalty in the amount of 54.8% and the rest is 45.2% influenced by another factor. While consumer brand characteristic not influence on brand loyalty

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Brand loyalty, Brand characteristic, Company characteristic and Consumer Brand-Characteristic
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 55 Management Department (Night Classes)
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 30 Nov 2015 10:52
Last Modified: 30 Nov 2015 10:52
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/17652

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item