Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Cipaganti Travel terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan di Universitas Kristen Maranatha

Prabowo, Seno Aji (0955062) (2013) Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Cipaganti Travel terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan di Universitas Kristen Maranatha. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
0955062_Abstrac_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (325Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0955062_Appendices.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1116Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0955062_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (256Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0955062_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (527Kb)
[img] Text
0955062_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (582Kb)
[img] Text
0955062_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (449Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0955062_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (153Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0955062_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (174Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0955062_References.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (172Kb) | Preview

Abstract

Development of inland transportation services in the recent years shows a significant progress, it can be seen specially in the intercity transportion services which is populer with the name of “Travel” . The demand of Travel transportation services is highly increased, especially for people who are traveling from Bandung to Jakarta and vice versa. As one of Indonesia's largest travel operator, Cipaganti Travel certainly does not want to see their customers is switched to the other transportation services company. Therefore, their claims to be the best travel operator by providing the best quality of service should be taken as company commitment in order to gain customer loyalty. In this study, researchers wanted to explain Travel Cipaganti service quality dimensions that affect customer loyalty at Maranatha Christian University. The dimensions of service quality are included of: tangible, empathy, reliability, responsiveness, and assurance. Quality of service has the advantage of being able to create a loyal consumer, but the constraints or weakness is the consumer feel that there is a lack of quality service provided by the company. This research was conducted using questionnaires and involving 150 respondents who had been using the services of Cipaganti Travel. Testing and processing of data using SPSS V.16 using multiple linear regression. The results also show that the magnitude of the effect of service quality on customer loyalty was at 42.9% and the remaining 57.1% is influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: quality of service, customer loyalty
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 55 Management Department (Night Classes)
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 18 Nov 2015 08:52
Last Modified: 18 Nov 2015 08:52
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/17319

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item