Pengaruh rolestress Auditor Internal terhadap Kinerja Internal Audit (Studi Kasus pada PT. Pindad (Persero))

Andini, Nicki (0751300) (2012) Pengaruh rolestress Auditor Internal terhadap Kinerja Internal Audit (Studi Kasus pada PT. Pindad (Persero)). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
0751300_Abstract_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (307Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0751300_Appendices.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (467Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0751300_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (320Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0751300_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (448Kb)
[img] Text
0751300_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (412Kb)
[img] Text
0751300_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (608Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0751300_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (275Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0751300_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (347Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0751300_References.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (293Kb) | Preview

Abstract

This research investigates the significant effect of internal auditor’s role stress upon the performance of internal audit. There are two factor used to measure the value of internal auditor’s role stress : role conflict and role ambiguity. Meanwhile, internal auditor performance variable measured by pursuant to internal professional practice norm of auditor consisted of five indicators that is independency, professional ability, work scope, execution of activity of inspection and internal audit management. The research method used in causal method with survey approach. The data were collected through questionnaires sent to 30 internal auditor from internal auditing department PT.Pindad ( Persero ), which is located in Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto No.517 Bandung. The analysis output of respondents answer shows, that the performance of internal audit will increase if the internal auditor role stress more lower. The hypothesis testing that decided using Product Moment Pearson correlation. Role ambiguity have an influence and significant effect on the performance of internal audit, and Role Conflict have an influence but not significant effect on performance of Internal Audit. And the results of the analysis of the simultaneous influence of Role Stress that gives effect to the performance of Internal Audit was at 32.09% while the remaining 67.91% is influenced by other factors that are not observed.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Stres Kerja, Kinerja, Internal Audit.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 51 Accounting Department
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 09 Mar 2015 10:18
Last Modified: 09 Mar 2015 10:18
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/10868

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item