Pengaruh Pemasaran Politik Terhadap Keputusan Memilih Walikota Bandung

Nurbasari, Anny (2013) Pengaruh Pemasaran Politik Terhadap Keputusan Memilih Walikota Bandung. In: Seminar Nasional: Effective Strategic Planning to Enhance Local Government Accountability and Performance, 28 November 2013, Banjarmasin.

Pengaruh Pemasaran Politik.pdf - Published Version

Download (857Kb) | Preview


In the perspective of modern political construct of political competitiveness required a reliable strategic planning one of them by doing Political Marketing Mix strategies for market leadership capabilities to voters that they aim at ( the target audience ) , with various patterns of political design in accordance with the conditions and expectations of the electorate . Logical consequence of the institutionalization of elections , it would require the application of the principles of the modern model of political management and strategic planning of a mature , open , accountable , including the existence of " Political marketing strategy " effective and efficient . The research objective is to examine how much influence the marketing mix political to Bandung Mayor chose decision in June of 2013 and to determine the dimensions of the marketing mix political most dominant influence on the decision of choosing the mayor of Bandung. Analytical methods to test the hypotheses using multiple linear analysis , the sampling methods non probability sampling using purposive sampling technique . The research proves that political marketing mix significantly influence the decision to choose Bandung Mayor of 46.3 % and the rest 53.7 % is the influence of other variables outside Political marketing mix . Political marketing mix variables are the most dominant influence on the decision of choosing the mayor of Bandung is political product .

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Political marketing mix, the decision of political vote
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 20 Jan 2016 03:32
Last Modified: 28 Jan 2016 08:26

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item