The Effect of Changes in Green Marketing on Consumer Attitude (A Case Study of Nike Shoes in Bandung City)

Nurbasari, Anny (2014) The Effect of Changes in Green Marketing on Consumer Attitude (A Case Study of Nike Shoes in Bandung City). In: The 9th International Conference on Business and Management Research: International Market Integration, 24-25 October 2014, Kyoto.

The Effect of Changes in Green Marketing.pdf - Published Version

Download (1284Kb) | Preview


The era of globalization demands a paradigm shift in all areas, one of which is the field of marketing. The higher the level of competition and uncertain conditions force companies to seek competitive advantages in order to win the competition. Marketers must implement modern marketing concepts or market-oriented customers to achieve competitive potentials. One of them is to do green marketing. Green marketing is an alternative strategy that not only helps to improve the company's image, but also to give more value to the company. This concept is believed to be able to provide different strategies and change the attitude of the end consumer. This research aims to analyze the influence of green marketing and the most dominant variables to change the end consumer attitude towards the products of Nike shoes. Survey methods are used in the analysis of conducted description and verification, while testing hypotheses uses multiple linear regression analysis. This study uses primary data and secondary data. Primary data were obtained from a survey sample of 100 respondents conducted in Bandung City. Retrieval techniques sampling probability sampling are done by using simple random sampling. Secondary data were collected from relevant books, and other published data. The results showed that the influence of Green Marketing to changing the end consumer attitudes towards the Nike products at 74.3% and the remaining 25.7% was influenced by other variables outside Green Marketing. The most dominant influence of Green Product on the nd consumer attitudes towards the products of Nike shoes.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Uncontrolled Keywords: green marketing, consumer attitude changes
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 19 Jan 2016 02:38
Last Modified: 28 Jan 2016 07:40

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item