Pengaruh Sistem Pengendalian Manajemen terhadap Efektivitas Pencapaian Target Penjualan (Studi Kasus pada PT. Industri Telekomunikasi Indonesia)

Salim, Karna Satia (0651217) (2012) Pengaruh Sistem Pengendalian Manajemen terhadap Efektivitas Pencapaian Target Penjualan (Studi Kasus pada PT. Industri Telekomunikasi Indonesia). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
0651217_Abstract_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (89Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0651217_Appendices.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (364Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0651217_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (389Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0651217_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (405Kb)
[img] Text
0651217_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (605Kb)
[img] Text
0651217_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (475Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0651217_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (257Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0651217_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (191Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0651217_References.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (7Kb) | Preview

Abstract

The goal of this research is to know the application of company management control systems in achieving the effectiveness of achieving sales targets in PT. INTI (Persero). Indicators are used to viewthe application of management control systems is the company structure and process management control systems. While indicator used for valuated effectiveness sales is evaluation. Based on the results of the research that the author did demonstrate that there is a strong connection between the application of management control systems with the effectiveness of sales by 0,716. A coefficient of determination amounting to 51.3%. It means that the attainment of sales targets are affected by the application of the company management control systems, as for the rest of 48.7 % is the contribution of other factors in this study the author not thorough. The conclusions of this research is that there is the application of control system in improving the effectiveness of sales management sales target achievement in PT. INTI (Persero).

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Control, Effectiveness, Sales
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 51 Accounting Department
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 07 May 2015 08:57
Last Modified: 07 May 2015 08:57
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/12229

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item