Pengaruh Biaya Pemasaran terhadap Tingkat Pendapatan Premi pada ILUFA EDU AGENCY PT Commonwealth Life

Amelia, Widya (0551344) (2010) Pengaruh Biaya Pemasaran terhadap Tingkat Pendapatan Premi pada ILUFA EDU AGENCY PT Commonwealth Life. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
0551344_Abstract_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (60Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0551344_Appendices.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (117Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0551344_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (39Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0551344_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (151Kb)
[img] Text
0551344_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (138Kb)
[img] Text
0551344_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (347Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0551344_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (11Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0551344_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (80Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0551344_References.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (53Kb) | Preview

Abstract

This study aimed to determine the extent of marketing costs affect the level of premium income on ILUFA EDU agency PT Commonwealth Life as one company that specializes in insurance services. The method used in this study is eksplanatory survey research methods, which aims to test the hypothesis of a single variable with another variable. Testing data is done using a statistical analysis product moment correlation and regression analysis. Based on the results of correlation analysis, product moment correlation coefficient obtained by 0.6106. This shows that there is a positive relationship between strong enough marketing costs with the level of premium income. Now, based on the results obtained by regression analysis the regression equation Y = 29.917.520,25 + 3,2555X, which can be used to determine that any increase in premium income of one is affected by the marketing costs of 3,2555. Coefficient of Determination Through calculation of the value obtained 37.28%, which means that the level of premium income 37.28% influenced by marketing costs. While the remaining 62.72% is determined by other factors that are not revealed in this study. Thus the hypothesis that authors add that "Influence Marketing Costs Against Income Level Premiums On EDU ILUFA agency PT Commonwealth Life" unsubstantiated and acceptable.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: marketing costs, premium income
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 51 Accounting Department
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 24 Jun 2015 02:44
Last Modified: 18 Feb 2016 11:07
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/13531

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item