Peran Audit Internal dalam Menunjang Efektivitas Pengendalian Internal Penjualan (Study Kasus pada PT. Industri Telekomunikasi Indonesia)

Caesaria, Nadia Sectio (0651409) (2009) Peran Audit Internal dalam Menunjang Efektivitas Pengendalian Internal Penjualan (Study Kasus pada PT. Industri Telekomunikasi Indonesia). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
0651409_Abstract_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (108Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0651409_Appendices.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (201Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0651409_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (106Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0651409_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (366Kb)
[img] Text
0651409_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (245Kb)
[img] Text
0651409_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (175Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0651409_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (81Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0651409_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (140Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0651409_References.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (10Kb) | Preview

Abstract

The main goal for both large and small company is to gain optimal profit and to press down the costs as minimum as possible. To reach its competitive success in sales , a company has to mobilize and exploit its sales to develop its business. Based on the result of study conducted by the author, it can be concluded that 1) the implementation of internal audit on sales of PT.INTI management is sufficient; it can be seen from the assembled programme and a stage of implementing audit which have got an adequate monitoring. Therefore, it can be known immediately all things that are probably to happen. 2) Audit control on sales of PT.INTI management seems to be effective. This is indicated by the presence of task division between sales, accounting, finance, and warehouse section; also there is monitoring performed by Satuan Pengawasan Internal (SPI). 3) The influence of internal audit of PT.INTI management on the effectiveness of internal control on sales is sound sufficiently. This can be seen from the result of significance level which shows a value of 0.012 (< 0.05); Ho is denied and H1 is accepted. It means internal audit influences on the effectiveness of audit control on sales. On the other hand, in the model summary, the value of adjusted R square is 0.232. It means a factor of internal audit influences the effectiveness of internal control on sales for the value of 23.2%, and the rest (76.8%) is determined by other factors. Accordingly, it can be seen that internal audit influences significantly on the effectiveness of internal control on sales.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Internal Audit, Effectiveness Of Internal Control On Sales
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 51 Accounting Department
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 15 Jun 2015 08:42
Last Modified: 15 Jun 2015 08:42
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/13139

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item