Pengaruh Store Atmosphere Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen Pada Rumah Makan Surya Jaya Bandung

Hendry, Tom (0555008) (2011) Pengaruh Store Atmosphere Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen Pada Rumah Makan Surya Jaya Bandung. Other thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img] Text
0555008_Abstract_TOC.pdf

Download (268Kb)
[img] Text
0555008_Appendices.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (776Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0555008_Chapter1.pdf

Download (212Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0555008_Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (416Kb)
[img] Text
0555008_Chapter3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (460Kb)
[img] Text
0555008_Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (615Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0555008_Conclusion.pdf

Download (147Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0555008_Cover.pdf

Download (244Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0555008_References.pdf

Download (194Kb) | Preview

Abstract

Culinary business development at present is growing rapidly, and its business more and more popular. It can be seen more and more restaurants are present to meet consumer desires, but of the many restaurants do not all of them to meet consumer desires. Application of store atmosphere, which, if implemented well on Restaurants Therefore, we can provide comfort to the consumer thus affecting consumer purchase interest. This study aims to determine the influence of store atmosphere on consumer purchase interest in Jaya Surya Restaurant. In this research we will discuss about the elements - elements of store atmosphere include exterior, interior, store layout, and display interior. This research was conducted using non-probability sampling method by distributing questionnaires to 100 respondents in which respondents are consumers who visit the Surya Jaya Restaurant. From the data obtained were analyzed quantitatively using SPSS 14. From the data processing, found that store atmosphere affects purchase interest. Partially, interior dimensions and display interior significant effect on buying interest while the exterior and store layout does not significantly influence consumer buying interest at Surya Jaya Restaurant. The value of Adjusted R Square of 0.335 in other words, exterior, interior, store layout and interior displays affect the consumer buying interest at 33.5% while the remaining 66.5% influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Keywords: Store Atmosphere, buying interest.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HM Sociology
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 11 Feb 2012 03:45
Last Modified: 11 Feb 2012 03:45
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/247

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item