Pengaruh Debt to Equity, Dividen Payout Ratio, dan Financial Leverage Terhadap Price Earning Ratio pada Perusahaan LQ 45 di Bursa Efek Indonesia

Ardana, Yusuf Adhi (0551110) (2010) Pengaruh Debt to Equity, Dividen Payout Ratio, dan Financial Leverage Terhadap Price Earning Ratio pada Perusahaan LQ 45 di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
0551110_Abstract_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (523Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0551110_Appendices.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (433Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0551110_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (298Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0551110_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (356Kb)
[img] Text
0551110_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (310Kb)
[img] Text
0551110_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (557Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0551110_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (256Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0551110_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (393Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0551110_References.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (256Kb) | Preview

Abstract

Capital market is one where the meeting between the investors and those who need funds. Investors need to analyze the financial reports that companies need funds. In analyzing the stock price, investors can use technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Technical analysis is an analysis that describes the state of capital markets using graphs and charts of media. While fundamental analysis is an analysis that uses elements of financial statements in assessing a greeting prices. One of the tools used in fundamental analysis is Price Earning Ratio (PER). Debt to equity ratio (DER) is a ratio that describes the company's ability to repay its debt to equity shareholders. Dividend Payout Ratio (DPR) is the proportion of profits distributed as shareholder dividends. Financial Leverage (FL) is a way to finance company assets derived from loans. Problems that were examined in this study is whether the DER, the House of Representatives, and the FL effect on both PER and simultaneous partial to the company that came in LQ 45 index in Indonesia Stock Exchange. This study aims to determine the effect of variables DER, DPR, and FL is partially and to know the effect of DER, DPR, and FL simultaneously. This study population is all companies included in the index LQ 45 In Indonesia Stock Exchange during the years 2007-2009. Based on predetermined criteria, obtained a sample of 30 companies. Data collection techniques and documentation methods literature methods. Data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis using SPSS program. The results of statistical tests showed DER, the Parliament, and simultaneously affect FL PER of 99.96%. While the other 0.04% Price earnings ratio at 45 LQ Company in Indonesia Stock Exchange may be explained by other variables not examined by the researchers.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Price Earning Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio, Deviden Payout Ratio, Financial Leverage
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 51 Accounting Department
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 19 Jun 2015 03:05
Last Modified: 18 Feb 2016 07:06
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/13329

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item