Pegaruh Penggunaan Selebriti Endorser "Agnes Monica: terhadap Citra Merek Pada Periklanan Minuman Isotonik Vitazone

Hengky, (0755012) (2011) Pegaruh Penggunaan Selebriti Endorser "Agnes Monica: terhadap Citra Merek Pada Periklanan Minuman Isotonik Vitazone. Other thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img] Text
0755012_Abstract_TOC.pdf

Download (117Kb)
[img] Text
0755012_Appendices.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (658Kb)
[img] Text
0755012_Chapter 1.pdf

Download (156Kb)
[img] Text
0755012_Chapter 2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (139Kb)
[img] Text
0755012_Chapter 3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (222Kb)
[img] Text
0755012_Chapter 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (430Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0755012_Conclusion.pdf

Download (59Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0755012_Cover.pdf

Download (187Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0755012_References.pdf

Download (134Kb) | Preview

Abstract

With the emergence of many new players moving in isotonic drinks industry resulting in tight competition, where the company’s old players and new entrants companies competing to establish Brand Image of product in consumers minds. One way to do this is through advertising by using the celebrities as endorser. By using the celebrities expected Brand Image they would of product be known by the public, with a good Image of celebrities then expected to give a positive impact on Brand Image of a product. Therefore, these researchers put more emphasis on analysis of the influence of Celebrity Endorser Agnes Monica onBrand Image Vitazoneisotonic drink. Based on analysis that used, can be pulled several conclusions of be done simple regression processing. Hypothesis testing using t test showed that Celebrity Endorser Agnes Monica has apositive and significant impact of improving Brand Image on Vitazone isotonic drink. While determination coefficient is got with value adjusted R 2 36.8% mean, show that the Celebrity Endorser Agnes Monica influencing of 36.8% on Brand Image, while the rest 63.2% can be influenced by other factor. And from the data processing is also knowthat Celebrity Endorser Agnes Monica Variabel was the dominant influence on Brand Image is Credibility variabel, where t value on Credibility variabel, ie 8.368 is larger than other variabel.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Keyword : Celebrity Endorser, Brand Image
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HA Statistics
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 13 Feb 2012 02:42
Last Modified: 13 Feb 2012 02:42
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/267

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item