Analisis Pengaruh Kepuasan Konsumen terhadap Word of Mouth pada Salon Anata Jalan Surya Sumantri Bandung

Suryana, Andia Pramudia (0855014) (2013) Analisis Pengaruh Kepuasan Konsumen terhadap Word of Mouth pada Salon Anata Jalan Surya Sumantri Bandung. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
0855014_Abstract_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (152Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0855014_Appendices.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (554Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0855014_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (122Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0855014_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (161Kb)
[img] Text
0855014_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (241Kb)
[img] Text
0855014_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (377Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0855014_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (147Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0855014_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (237Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0855014_Reverences.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (159Kb) | Preview

Abstract

This research is motivated by one of the marketing strategies that has always been an interesting phenomenon to be discussed is the word of mouth or commonly referred to as word of mouth promotion. The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of customer satisfaction on word of mouth. Word of Mouth is an interpersonal communication about a product between the buyer and the people around him. a feeling of satisfaction or disappointment is someone who comes after comparing the performance of the products thought to the performance expected. This research was carried out on one of the company's customer service beauty salon and a specified number of samples of 100 respondents using non-probabiliy sampling method with the method of sampling convinience. The analytical method used is quantitative analysis using linear regression analysis using SPSS for windows ver.16.0. The results showed that Judging from research results, it can be seen that consumer satisfaction significantly influence word of mouth. The magnitude of the effect of customer satisfaction on consumer word of mouth is 51.4% and the remaining 48.6% is influenced by other factors. Given the influence of customer satisfaction on word of mouth big enough that is equal to 51.4%.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Consumer Satisfaction, Word Of Mouth
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 55 Management Department (Night Classes)
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 20 Nov 2015 10:48
Last Modified: 20 Nov 2015 10:48
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/17420

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item