Analisis Penerapan Sistem Informasi Akuntansi dalam Menunjang Efektivitas Pengendalian Persediaan (Studi Kasus pada PT. Central Georgette Nusantara Spinning)

Hiedayat, Mikael (0854003) (2013) Analisis Penerapan Sistem Informasi Akuntansi dalam Menunjang Efektivitas Pengendalian Persediaan (Studi Kasus pada PT. Central Georgette Nusantara Spinning). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
0854003_Abstract_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (29Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0854003_Appendices.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (673Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0854003_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (12Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0854003_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (73Kb)
[img] Text
0854003_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (47Kb)
[img] Text
0854003_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (180Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0854003_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (8Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0854003_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (64Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0854003_References.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (4Kb) | Preview

Abstract

Inventory is one of the valuable assets owned by the company. So, very important for the company to do a good control and maintain their inventory. In this case, the application of accounting information systems is very important in inventory control activities, especially to achieve organizational goals This study was determined to see how far the accounting information systems influence the effectiveness of inventory control at PT X Cibaligo. Research methods using descriptive analysis approach, with simple random sampling technique to 33 respondents. Techniques of data collection using questionnaires and observation. Methods of analysis using Cronbach alpha reliability, validity Pearson product moment, a simple regression analysis, the coefficient of determination (R square), and hypothesis testing with ttest. Data processing with SPSS version of 18 Analysis result showed that the application of accounting information systems have a very strong connection to the effectiveness of inventory control, with contribution effect is 74.4%, and the remaining 25.6% is influenced by other variables. The results of hypothesis testing has been proved that Ho is rejected and Ha accepted. In other word, accounting information systems has significant role in supporting the effectiveness of inventory control.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: accounting information system, effectiveness of inventory control.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 28 Aug 2015 10:09
Last Modified: 28 Aug 2015 10:09
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/14577

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item