Pengaruh Penagihan Pajak dengan Surat Paksa terhadap Kepatuhan Wajib Pajak (Studi Kasus pada KPP Pratama Bandung Karees)

Purba, Safri Marudut Tua (0954057) (2013) Pengaruh Penagihan Pajak dengan Surat Paksa terhadap Kepatuhan Wajib Pajak (Studi Kasus pada KPP Pratama Bandung Karees). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
0954057_Abstract_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (92Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0954057_Appendices.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (111Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0954057_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (173Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0954057_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (265Kb)
[img] Text
0954057_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (240Kb)
[img] Text
0954057_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (182Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0954057_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (89Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0954057_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (277Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0954057_References.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (49Kb) | Preview

Abstract

Tax is one source og significant revenuefor the state. The goverment continued to try to increase revenue from the tax sector by making innovations, both in terms of legislation and taxation system. This research entitled The Effect Of Tax Colletion Through Claimed Letter to The Tax Obligatory Discipline in KPP Pratama Bandung Karees is done in order to know the effect claimed letter to the tax obligatory discipline. Independent variable in this research is the amount of claimed letters that printed (X) whereas dependent variable is the amount of tax loan that is paid after giving claimed letter (Y). The analyses method used in this research is that using clasical assumption test (normality test, heterokedastisitas), simple linier regression analysis, coeeficient determination and hypothesis test. The hypothesis test shows that significant value 0,000 is smaller is than 0,05 which means that H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted, and it means there is significant effect between tax collection using claimed letter to the tax obligatory. Coefficient determination (adjusted R square) is 0,696 or 70% (net), means tax collection using claimed letter to the tax obligatory is 70% while the rest 30% is affected by other factors that are not inserted in this research

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: tax collection using claimed letter, tax obligatory discipline
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 27 Aug 2015 09:15
Last Modified: 27 Aug 2015 09:15
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/14568

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item