Pengaruh Penerapan Aplikasi E-SPT terhadap Kepuasan Wajib Pajak: Studi Kasus pada Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Bandung Karees

Girsang, Veronika Hana (0954026) (2013) Pengaruh Penerapan Aplikasi E-SPT terhadap Kepuasan Wajib Pajak: Studi Kasus pada Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Bandung Karees. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
0954026_Abstract_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (45Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0954026_Appendices.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (314Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0954026_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (112Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0954026_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (167Kb)
[img] Text
0954026_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (100Kb)
[img] Text
0954026_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (167Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0954026_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (29Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0954026_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (101Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0954026_References.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (35Kb) | Preview

Abstract

Research is aimed to test the influence of the application of application e-spt against gratification taxpayer in fulfillment of an obligation of taxation. In the sample uses the method non probability of sampling namely purposive of sampling by the number of 50 taxpayers. This research using a method of the testing of hypotheses. A sample in this research is taxable businessmen listed at the tax office pratama bandung karees. Collecting data using a questionnaire that spread to-50 taxpayers. The application of e-spt and satisfaction tested by the use of regression analysis simple. The results of tests showed that application e-spt have influence 11.3 % while the rest 88.70 % affected other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: the application of e-spt, satisfaction, an obligation of taxation
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 51 Accounting Department
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 26 Aug 2015 10:23
Last Modified: 26 Aug 2015 10:23
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/14558

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item