Pengaruh Atribut Produk terhadap Niat Beli Konsumen pada Produk The Body Shop di Istana Plaza Bandung

Lusiana, Lusiana (0652064) (2010) Pengaruh Atribut Produk terhadap Niat Beli Konsumen pada Produk The Body Shop di Istana Plaza Bandung. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
0652064_Abstract_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (297Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0652064_Appendices.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (591Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0652064_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (287Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0652064_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (463Kb)
[img] Text
0652064_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (389Kb)
[img] Text
0652064_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (515Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0652064_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (265Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0652064_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (352Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0652064_References.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (263Kb) | Preview

Abstract

Consumer evaluate product attribute before buying product. The purpose of this research are for know consumer respond about The Body Shop’s product attribute, for know intention to buy toward The Body Shop product, and for know influence The Body Shop’s product attribute toward intention to buy. This research used causal research. Which used purposive sampling. Research conducted by distributing questionnaires to 100 The Body Shop’s consumer. This research used multiple regression. From research conducted, there are three variables influencing intention to buy which are product benefits, package and quality. It can be seen from the calculations by the multiple regression method showed that product attribute influencing consumer intention to buy of 57% and for the rest 43% influenced by other factors. But product benefit, package and quality influencing consumer intention to buy of 57,1% and for the rest 42,9% influenced by the other factors. And quality is the most influencing toward intention to buy of 42,1%. From the above conclusions, the author try to give advice in order that The Body Shop to give more attention about a consumer want, need and their expectation based on their life style so intention to buy toward The Body Shop’s product will increase.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: product attribute, intention to buy
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 52 Management Department
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 31 Jul 2015 08:23
Last Modified: 19 Jan 2016 06:03
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/14260

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item