Peranan Sistem Informasi Akuntansi Pembelian dalam Menunjang Efektivitas Pengendalian Internal Pembelian Barang pada Fave Hotel Braga Bandung

H., Natanael. (0551166) (2013) Peranan Sistem Informasi Akuntansi Pembelian dalam Menunjang Efektivitas Pengendalian Internal Pembelian Barang pada Fave Hotel Braga Bandung. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Kristen Maranatha.

[img]
Preview
Text
051166_Abstract_TOC.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (156Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0551166_Chapter1.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (584Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
0551166_Chapter2.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (669Kb)
[img] Text
0551166_Chapter3.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (616Kb)
[img] Text
0551166_Chapter4.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (758Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
0551166_Conclusion.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (381Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0551166_Cover.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (247Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0551166_References.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (155Kb) | Preview

Abstract

Purchase accounting information systems is a step in the company's operational activities carried out in the first cycle of the company. So the errors that occur in this process could be fatal to the other activities. It is necessary for the implementation of purchasing goods information systems to achieve the maximum effectiveness of internal control. This study was conducted to determine the role of purchases accounting information systems on the effectiveness of good purchasing internal controls on Favehotel Braga Bandung. Research methods using descriptive analysis approach, with simple random sampling technique to 33 respondents. Techniques of data collection using questionnaires and observation. Analysis Method using Cronbach alpha reliability, validity Pearson product moment, a simple regression analysis, the coefficient of determination (R square), and hypothesis testing with the t-test. Data processing with SPSS version of 18. Analysis result showed that the purchases accounting information systems have a very strong relationship to the effectiveness of good purchasing internal control, with contribution effect 46.5%, and the remaining 53.5% is influenced by other variables were not examined. The results of hypothesis testing has been proved that Ho is rejected and Ha accepted. It can be concluded that the accounting information system purchases has significant role in supporting the effectiveness of purchases internal control.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > 51 Accounting Department
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Maranatha
Date Deposited: 22 Jun 2015 01:36
Last Modified: 18 Feb 2016 08:43
URI: http://repository.maranatha.edu/id/eprint/13398

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item